The projected increase in digital marketing spending will increase from 57.29 billion US dollars in 2014 to 103.37 billion US. dollars in 2019.
AIM Digital Marketing course is ideal for anyone involved in the planning, implementation or measurement of digital strategies. Through dynamic lectures, case studies and group discussions, you will gain exposure to the latest methods, techniques, and tools to improve your organizations’ digital marketing and brand-building efforts. This course covers social media, content writing, inbound marketing, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM), data analysis, design, Google Ad Words( Search, Video & Display Ads), Facebook/Instagram Advertising and much more.
Digital Marketing Fundamentals
Social Media Marketing
Leading a Digital Marketing Team
COURSE SCHEDULE: Students will receive up to 120 Hours of Classroom theoretical and hands-on practical instruction. 6 hours per week for 20 weeks. Another 4 weeks will be given for student to produce a final project.
In order to ensure that our students have access to the best software in the world, AIM has invested in the following industry standard software:
- Marketing Automation Software
- Email Marketing Software
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Business manager
As the world is getting more and more digitized in every respect, Digital Marketing is a booming career option today. In this high-growth industry, you may be employed by a marketing agency or consultancy, or you can work directly for an organization’s in-house marketing department.
As a digital marketer, you’ll spend your day:
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the organization’s website;
- Writing and dispatch email marketing campaigns;
- Providing accurate reports and analyzing to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Conducting keyword research and web statistics reporting;
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
Who will be your employers?
- Small and medium-sized companies
- Advertising firms
- Digital marketing firms
- Large corporates and non-profits
- Market Research Firms
- Internet and software development companies
Digital marketing is a vast field with a variety of areas and segments. Some of the career options include:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Analyst
- Content Manager
Applicant Must have the WASSCE/SSSCE certificate or working experience for not less than one year.Applicant must have a proof of their working experience.
Basic computer proficiency is required. Attach certificates to your application.
Each course has its own specific requirements. Please enquire from the administration what requirements apply to the course of your choice.